How to Serve Mega Turkey
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approx.).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
- 4 lbs of 8oz patties (8 patties)
- 24 lbs of 8oz patties (48 patties)
Turkey meat, turkey bone, vegetables*, turkey liver & kelp.
*Vegetable mix consists of carrot, zucchini, collard greens & broccoli.