- Slippery Elm Bark is an excellent treatment for ulcers, gastritis, colitis, and other inflammatory bowel problems.
- It can be used to relieve diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting in cats suffering from non-GI illnesses, such as kidney disease.
- Soothes and tones tissues while drawing out and eliminating toxins from the body.
- Encourages reluctant pets to eat and/or drink.
- Contains Vitamins A, C, K & B complex as well as high in calcium and magnesium.
- When used in higher dosage over a prolonged period of time it is necessary for a break in usage of 2 or 3 days per week as the slippery elm bark may eventually overcoat the digestive tract which can interfere with the assimilation of nutrients.