Benefits of Turkey & Goose
- Turkey is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. Apart from these nutrients, it is also contains zinc and vitamin B12. White meat of turkey is low on fat and proves to be an excellent source of high protein.
- Turkey also contains anti-cancer properties. It is a very good source of the trace mineral selenium, which is an essential component required for thyroid hormone metabolism, antioxidant defence systems, and immune function. Scientific studies have suggested that selenium intake can bring down cancer incidence.
- Turkey is low on saturated fat and total fat. It also contains less cholesterol than chicken, pork or beef.
- Tryptothan also plays an important role in strengthening the immune system, as suggested by scientific evidence.
- The vitamin B6 and niacin present in turkey are essential for energy production. Niacin is also important for converting the proteins, fats and carbohydrates into usable energy.
- The tryptothan present in turkey promotes sleep.
8 – 1/2 lb Patties (227 g / 1.81 kg)